Special thanks to all of you who have submitted your abstracts for the IHC 2021! We hope you are as excited as we are to see them being presented at the conference in September.
For those who didn't get to submit their research, there is still a chance!
You can submit late-breaking abstracts by 2 July 2021 that will then be presented orally during a special session on Sunday or as poster at the congress.
Please prepare your abstract in an extra e. g. Word-file and read the following information carefully before proceeding to the online submission form.
An abstract cannot be accepted, if the conflict of interest disclosure has not been completed on the submission form. If the presenter or one of the co-authors has a conflict of interest, this must be clearly stated. Please fill in this form and upload it as a PDF attachment to your abstract submission.
Please submit your abstract via our online submission form.
|• Covid-19 and headache|
• Facial pain
• Industry sponsored clinical trials
• Headache classification
• Migraine acute therapy
• Migraine preventive therapy
• Tension-type headache
• Cluster headache and other trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias
• Other primary headache disorders
• Comorbidity of primary headaches
• Headache pathophysiology - basic science
• Headache pathophysiology - imaging and neurophysiology
|• Post-traumatic headache |
• Other secondary headache disorders
• Headache epidemiology, outcomes and burden
• Headache and gender
• Headache disorders in children and adolescents
• Genetics and biomarkers of headache disorders
• Psychological and behavioural factors and management
• Headache education for clinicians and patients
• Headache in history and the arts
• Neuromodulation for headache
• Big data
In case of any questions please reach out to
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed.