We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the International Headache Congress 2021. We look forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
Please prepare your abstract in an extra e. g. Word-file and read the following information carefully before proceeding to the online submission form.
An abstract cannot be accepted, if the conflict of interest disclosure has not been completed on the submission form. If the presenter or one of the co-authors has a conflict of interest, this must be clearly stated. Please fill in this form and upload it as a PDF attachment to your abstract submission.
Please submit your abstract via our online submission form.
|• Covid-19 and headache|
• Facial pain
• Industry sponsored clinical trials
• Headache classification
• Migraine acute therapy
• Migraine preventive therapy
• Tension-type headache
• Cluster headache and other trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias
• Other primary headache disorders
• Comorbidity of primary headaches
• Headache pathophysiology - basic science
• Headache pathophysiology - imaging and neurophysiology
|• Post-traumatic headache |
• Other secondary headache disorders
• Headache epidemiology, outcomes and burden
• Headache and gender
• Headache disorders in children and adolescents
• Genetics and biomarkers of headache disorders
• Psychological and behavioural factors and management
• Headache education for clinicians and patients
• Headache in history and the arts
• Neuromodulation for headache
• Big data
In case of any questions please reach out to
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed.