Special thanks to all of you who have submitted your abstracts for the IHC 2021! We hope you are as excited as we are to see them being presented at the conference in September.
The review or the late breaking abstracts is still ongoing. You will be informed by the middle of August.
For the submission of your presentation you have to include a conflict of interest statement on the first slide of you presentation. Please download the template via below button.
|• Covid-19 and headache|
• Facial pain
• Industry sponsored clinical trials
• Headache classification
• Migraine acute therapy
• Migraine preventive therapy
• Tension-type headache
• Cluster headache and other trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias
• Other primary headache disorders
• Comorbidity of primary headaches
• Headache pathophysiology - basic science
• Headache pathophysiology - imaging and neurophysiology
|• Post-traumatic headache|
• Other secondary headache disorders
• Headache epidemiology, outcomes and burden
• Headache and gender
• Headache disorders in children and adolescents
• Genetics and biomarkers of headache disorders
• Psychological and behavioural factors and management
• Headache education for clinicians and patients
• Headache in history and the arts
• Neuromodulation for headache
• Big data
In case of any questions please reach out to
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed.